Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- What is a Capacitive Sensor?
- External Position Feedback for Hydraulic Cylinders
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: shielded sensor
Similar to inductive sensors, capacitive sensors are available in two basic versions. The first type is the flush or shielded or embeddable version however with capacitive sensors they are sometimes referred to as object detection sensors. The second type is … Continue reading