Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- The Perfect Photoelectric Sensor - Imagine No More
- Smart IO-Link Sensors for Smart Factories
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: potentiometer
The standard for hydraulic fluid in the industry is mineral oil, which is a dielectric medium that does not conduct electricity. Yet environmental concerns have led to the search for alternatives that are less harmful in case of leaks and … Continue reading
Back to the Basics – What Makes Background Suppression Sensors Capable of Solving Difficult Applications?
Diffuse photoelectric sensors have been and are used to successfully solve numerous applications in automation. However, there are some applications that are too difficult or impossible to solve with standard diffuse sensors. In some cases, these difficult applications can be … Continue reading