Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Solve Difficult Sensing Applications with Ultrasonic Technology
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
- Introducing the new BES Q40 sensors to the Balluff Inductive Sensor line. Learn more about it's features here… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Last Friday, over 120 students visited Balluff to learn about modern manufacturing for #MFGDay17. These are just a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: position measurement
Hydraulic actuators can be used to open and close a valve’s position. In automation architectures, a linear position sensor is used within the hydraulic actuator to provide continuous position feedback. The linear position sensor is installed into the back end … Continue reading
Over the last few years there has been a lot of discussion on how we will meet the global energy demand in the future. And what will be the technologies to generate it? In the end it all comes down to … Continue reading
Motion control system designers have found a way to eliminate or reduce common sources of position error, such as mechanical backlash, non-linearity, and hysteresis. The method is called direct load position sensing and it employs linear encoders as a source of … Continue reading