Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Imagine the Perfect Photoelectric Sensor
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: position marker
Hydraulic actuators can be used to open and close a valve’s position. In automation architectures, a linear position sensor is used within the hydraulic actuator to provide continuous position feedback. The linear position sensor is installed into the back end … Continue reading