Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- The Perfect Photoelectric Sensor - Imagine No More
Connect with us
- NEW PRODUCT // Balluff is excited to announce the release of added functionality to standard 18mm tubular photoelec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New blog post: Inspection, Detection, and Documentation - The Trifecta of Work in Process #InnovatingAutomation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: position marker
Hydraulic actuators can be used to open and close a valve’s position. In automation architectures, a linear position sensor is used within the hydraulic actuator to provide continuous position feedback. The linear position sensor is installed into the back end … Continue reading