Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Increase Competitiveness with RFID in the Intralogistics Industry
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: PLC
I was trying to locate some information on capacitive sensors so naturally, I turned to the World Wide Web to see what I could find. As I was looking through the search engine results, I found a link to Sensors … Continue reading
Way back when (in the sensor world, “way back when” = about 10 years), linear position sensors had to do only one thing: provide linear position feedback. But these days, merely sensing linear position is not always enough. In order to meet the needs of increasingly sophisticated applications, linear position sensors sometimes need to be able to provide advanced functionality. Listed below are just a few of the advanced features that some of today’s linear position sensors offer. Continue reading