Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Measurement Fundamentals: Position Measurement vs. Distance Measurement
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: nonflush sensor
Similar to inductive sensors, capacitive sensors are available in two basic versions. The first type is the flush or shielded or embeddable version however with capacitive sensors they are sometimes referred to as object detection sensors. The second type is … Continue reading