Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Measurement Fundamentals: Position Measurement vs. Distance Measurement
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: liquid detection
Bubble or air-in-line detection is a common lab automation application. In these types of applications it’s important to know whether or not liquid is flowing through a line to ensure safe and proper function in liquid-handling processes. As these processes … Continue reading
Capacitive sensors serve certainly a niche within the group of proximity sensors. This niche makes people overlook the most striking feature this technology provides us – remote detection of any liquid through glass or plastic walls. Well, on the first look that does not sound too exciting and I agree, as long as you have not been tasked to specify a sensor to accomplish this very job. Continue reading