Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- External Position Feedback for Hydraulic Cylinders
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Precision Pneumatic Cylinder Sensing
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: linear
The classic linear position feedback solution for hydraulic cylinders is the rod-style magnetostrictive sensor installed from the back end of the cylinder. The cylinder rod is gun-drilled to accept the length of the sensor probe, and a target magnet is … Continue reading
Today’s petrochemical and process industries, like most industries, are striving to increase their capabilities of automation & control, coupled with condition monitoring, across their entire operation. Demands for uptime are increasing and the focus on reliability through redundancy and prediction … Continue reading