Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Top 5 Automation Insights Posts from 2017
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: giant magneto-resisitive
Roughly four sensing-related processes occur in a welding cell with regards to parts that are to be joined by MIG, TIG and resistance welding by specialized robotic /automated equipment: Nesting…usually, inductive proximity sensors with special Weld Field Resistance properties and … Continue reading
Here’s a real-world application where the reliability of the sensors is directly related to the reliability of the process in producing quality results. Pictured below is a pneumatic actuator for a vacuum valve. Inside the actuator, a magnetic ring is installed around the moving … Continue reading