Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Boost Size-Change Efficiency with IO-Link Magnetic Encoders and Visualization
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Top 5 Automation Insights Posts from 2017
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: block style
Discrete (off/on) output inductive proximity sensors are used in a multitude of markets and industries. The number of inductive sensors sold each year is in the millions. With that many pieces being sold each year, one has to ask – how are all of these sensors being used? Their uses break down into 3 common applications. Continue reading