Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Top 5 Automation Insights Posts from 2017
- How do I choose the right sensor?
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: actuator
In last month’s discussion “Automatic Size Change on a Budget – Part I”, we talked about the designer’s dilemma: accomplish size change at low cost with an unsophisticated manual size change mechanism, or achieve high-performance automatic size change using costly servo drives. This month we will look at some alternatives that nicely bridge the gap between affordability and automatic (or, semi-automatic) operation. Continue reading