Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Measurement Fundamentals: Position Measurement vs. Distance Measurement
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading