Peter Nachtwey of Delta Computer Systems has written an excellent primer on electro-hydraulic motion control. In addition to many design and component selection tips, he highlights the benefits of magnetostrictive linear displacement transducers (MLDT) for position feedback to the controller. Check out the article in the July edition of Design World online, called “A Second Look at Electro-Hydraulic Motion Control Systems.”
Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- IO-Link Hydraulic Cylinder Position Feedback
- Mechanical Probe Eliminates Impact for Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Solving Analog Integration Conundrum
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- The basics of IP69K Washdown explained
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition