Peter Nachtwey of Delta Computer Systems has written an excellent primer on electro-hydraulic motion control. In addition to many design and component selection tips, he highlights the benefits of magnetostrictive linear displacement transducers (MLDT) for position feedback to the controller. Check out the article in the July edition of Design World online, called “A Second Look at Electro-Hydraulic Motion Control Systems.”
Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- A Smarter SmartLight
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition